Written by Shirley Bongbong MBA PHD Research Dissertation Abstracts Writing Help
The language of organic search engine optimization is very complicated and difficult to understand because it keeps on changing as fast as the search engines change their respective algorithms for site indexing. Most people are not aware of the language and behavior of the search engines’ robots. All they know is that they need to post articles on article submission sites and expect the sites to drive huge traffic. Website optimization involves the proper selection of keywords as anchor text for your URLs or links back to your site. You need to understand why you are optimizing the site and how the articles posted on social media sites and article submission directory sites would affect your traffic and sales.
How do ezine article submission directory sites contribute to your SEO traffic?
It is a fact that these sites have large volume of traffic. Many people are accessing and reading articles in these sites for research and other academic or website optimization needs. The meaning of anchor text and attached links is to help the robots discover your website based from relevant content to which you had anchored your link. This is the main reason that you need to examine the site you plan to exchange links for backlinking. The robot will then follow the links within the article and proceed to visit your website. This spidering process will help you get a higher rank, make the robots discover your site, and drive organic traffic to your website after the crawlers index your site.
Follow the simple steps to efficiently and effectively build links for your website optimization:
If you need audio video instructions or more text to help you clearly grasp and understand this topic, you may read related results here
• Study the trends and behavior of your niche market
• Identify the search terms or keywords they use to look for your services or product
• Determine the local and global search volumes of the keywords, at least not below 500 and not over 5000 so you may rank in those keywords
• Examine the keywords used by your competitors
• Monitor the traffic of your competitors
• Create your anchor text and use the keywords as your anchor text
• Build links within your content using the appropriate anchor text, interlinking your post
• Find relevant sites to publish your content with the right anchor text and keywords pointing back to your site to help increase your network of links and strengthen your authority on the topic