Primary Contact: Message me on Twitter @ShirleyBongbong
Social Media: another email
(I have a different social media email so you may not find my primary email mixed with my social media.)
“Shirley Bongbong has been a Virtual Assistant, MBA PHD Dissertation Writer, and SEO/ Social Media consultant since 2006. She graduated as Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.”
- Manage email, live chat, customer service, audio MP3 transcription
- Proven ability to produce timely and quality reports
- Analytical and can handle escalated situations well
- Articulate with good marketing skills
- Fast learner, independent, and self-motivated
- Powerful research skills
- Flexible and a team player
- Proficient in monitoring inventory and product supplies
- Competent in administering accounts payable and receivables
- Proficient in using cloud accounting
- Manage ledgers and record/keep invoices on file for each expense entry
SEO Link Building and Social Media
- Manage research of high quality niche related websites for link building and SERPS Positioning
- Writes powerful creative high search quality relevant content for high quality article backlinks to establish Expert Authority and promote Branding
WordPress installation and set up
- Maintains several WordPress blogs
- Set up categories and tags
- Proficient in embedding simple HTML codes on single page and widgets
Google Adwords and PPC Campaign
- Proficient in performing keyword research for your Google Adwords campaign
- Write consumer targeted description and catchy titles for your ads
MBA PHD Assignment Help
- Writes MBA PHD essay and assignments
- Research for your thesis and dissertation content
- Patient, self-starter, passion driven, focused
- High regard to confidentiality
- Works with enthusiasm
- Highly analytical team player who loves to learn new things
- Willing to learn more internet marketing techniques and try new strategies to increase website traffic
- Creative article writing
- Organic search engine optimization
- Google Adwords keyword research
- Research skills
- Marketing skills
- Organizing and record keeping
- Good customer service
Administrative and Customer Service
- Focus and can handle multi tasks.
- Sound knowledge of electronic emailing systems and high initiative on the use of online search engines for research.
- Analytical and handles escalated situations well.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Efficient in inventory recording and monitoring.
- Competent in administering accounts payable/ receivables.
- Understands white labeling, affiliate marketing, and drop shipping
- Articulate with good marketing skills.
- Can write articles with syntax for auto submission to article directories using the best spinner software.
- Proficient in thesis/dissertation research and writing.
- Proficient in writing student essays.
- Proficient in writing resumes.
- Has proven ability to produce timely and quality essays and articles.
Search Engine Optimization
- Proficient in social media (Google Plus, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Creative and can write powerful website content, articles, and blogs.
- Maintains and handles several WordPress blogs including tweaking of WordPress templates and codes
- Understands meta tags, keyword optimization, keyword density, traffic, and tools for keywords research Google Keyword Planner.
- Capable of embedding simple HTML codes on websites.
- Knowledge on organic search engine optimization.
- Knowledge on link building.
Virtual Assistant – US$6 an hour
Bookkeeping – US$6 an hour
WordPress Set Up – US$100
*Includes set up of Categories and Tags
MBA PHD Assignment Help – US$10 per 300 words
Article Writing – US$6 per 400 words
Resume Writing – $20 per page
Learn English Online – $10 per hour (for Korean, Chinese, Japanese students)
Audio Transcription – $20 per hour of audio file (so make your audio file per hour, cut it into several audio files if needed)
SEO Link Building and Social Media – TBD
Google Adwords and PPC Campaign – TBD
Marketing my own services online
Work at home Virtual Assistant Philippines and Freelance Writer (November 2006 to present)
- Writing (academic essay, articles, blogs, resumes)
- Transcription (business and general)
- Data Entry
- Admin Support (offline and online)
- Customer Service
- Inbound Call Center (Homebased)
- Virtual assistant/online marketing assistant/online research assistant
- SEO assistant
Other services offered (depending on the niche)
SEO Link Building and Article Submission for SERPS Positioning and Website Ranking
- Generate high quality article backlinks through article submission, forum participation, and blog commenting.
Work history: Given upon request
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Magna Cum Laude, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Philippines, 1983- 1988
Master of Science in Management Engineering, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Philippines, Nov. 1989 – Mar 1990 (only 9 units earned and stopped)
Computer Operations, Asian Computer Institute, Colon Street, Cebu City, Philippines, Oct. 1990 – Jan. 1991
Graduate Program in Industrial Relations (School of Labor and Industrial Relations – Solair), University of the Philippines, Cebu City, Philippines, Jun 1999 – Oct 1999 (9 units earned and stopped)
MS Access Programming, AMA Computer Learning Center, M.C. Briones Street, Mandaue City 6014, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989
Engineering Training Program (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989.
Systems Management Training (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 to Feb 1989.
Customer Service Workshop, Allied Banking Corporation, June 7-8, 1997.
Signature Verifications Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, October 1995.
Lotus and Basic Computer Operations Seminar, June 1-15, 2002
Informatics Computer Institute, Cebu- SM Branch.
Anti Money Laundering Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, March 12, 2005.