Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: email@example.com
(I have a different social media email so you may not find my primary email mixed with my social media.)
“Shirley Bongbong has been a Virtual Assistant, MBA PHD Dissertation Writer, and SEO/ Social Media consultant since 2006. She graduated as Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.”
- Manage email, live chat, customer service, audio MP3 transcription
- Proven ability to produce timely and quality reports
- Analytical and can handle escalated situations well
- Articulate with good marketing skills
- Fast learner, independent, and self-motivated
- Powerful research skills
- Flexible and a team player
- Proficient in monitoring inventory and product supplies
- Competent in administering accounts payable and receivables
- Proficient in using cloud accounting
- Manage ledgers and record/keep invoices on file for each expense entry
SEO Link Building and Social Media
- Manage research of high quality niche related websites for link building and SERPS Positioning
- Writes powerful creative high search quality relevant content for high quality article backlinks to establish Expert Authority and promote Branding
WordPress installation and set up
- Maintains several WordPress blogs
- Set up categories and tags
- Proficient in embedding simple HTML codes on single page and widgets
Google Adwords and PPC Campaign
- Proficient in performing keyword research for your Google Adwords campaign
- Write consumer targeted description and catchy titles for your ads
MBA PHD Assignment Help
- Writes MBA PHD essay and assignments
- Research for your thesis and dissertation content
- Patient, self-starter, passion driven, focused
- High regard to confidentiality
- Works with enthusiasm
- Highly analytical team player who loves to learn new things
- Willing to learn more internet marketing techniques and try new strategies to increase website traffic
- Creative article writing
- Organic search engine optimization
- Google Adwords keyword research
- Research skills
- Marketing skills
- Organizing and record keeping
- Good customer service
Administrative and Customer Service
- Focus and can handle multi tasks.
- Sound knowledge of electronic emailing systems and high initiative on the use of online search engines for research.
- Analytical and handles escalated situations well.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Efficient in inventory recording and monitoring.
- Competent in administering accounts payable/ receivables.
- Understands white labeling, affiliate marketing, and drop shipping
- Articulate with good marketing skills.
- Can write articles with syntax for auto submission to article directories using the best spinner software.
- Proficient in thesis/dissertation research and writing.
- Proficient in writing student essays.
- Proficient in writing resumes.
- Has proven ability to produce timely and quality essays and articles.
Search Engine Optimization
- Proficient in social media (Google Plus, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Creative and can write powerful website content, articles, and blogs.
- Maintains and handles several WordPress blogs including tweaking of WordPress templates and codes
- Understands meta tags, keyword optimization, keyword density, traffic, and tools for keywords research Google Keyword Planner.
- Capable of embedding simple HTML codes on websites.
- Knowledge on organic search engine optimization.
- Knowledge on link building.
Virtual Assistant – US$6 an hour
Bookkeeping – US$6 an hour
WordPress Set Up – US$100
*Includes set up of Categories and Tags
MBA PHD Assignment Help – US$10 per 300 words
Article Writing – US$6 per 400 words
Resume Writing – $20 per page
Learn English Online – $10 per hour (for Korean, Chinese, Japanese students)
Audio Transcription – $20 per hour of audio file (so make your audio file per hour, cut it into several audio files if needed)
SEO Link Building and Social Media – TBD
Google Adwords and PPC Campaign – TBD
Marketing my own services online
Work at home Virtual Assistant Philippines and Freelance Writer (November 2006 to present)
- Writing (academic essay, articles, blogs, resumes)
- Transcription (business and general)
- Data Entry
- Admin Support (offline and online)
- Customer Service
- Inbound Call Center (Homebased)
- Virtual assistant/online marketing assistant/online research assistant
- SEO assistant
Other services offered (depending on the niche)
SEO Link Building and Article Submission for SERPS Positioning and Website Ranking
- Generate high quality article backlinks through article submission, forum participation, and blog commenting.
Allied Banking Corporation – Cebu, Philippines
- Cebu- Consolacion Branch, New Accounts Clerk II, Jan. 18, 2002 to June 30, 2007 (retired)
- Cebu- Jakosalem Branch, Signature Verifier, June 1, 1999 to January 17, 2002
- Cebu- Colon Branch
- Signature Verifier/ Loans Processor, Dec. 1, 1995 to May 31, 1999
- New Accounts Clerk, Sept. 1, 1989 to Nov. 30, 1995 and on June 13, 1989 to August 1989 (contractual)
Vitarich Corporation, Baloy, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines, Traffic and Shipping Supervisor, Feb. 4 to April 4, 1989
National Semiconductor (HK) Distribution Ltd.- Philippines Branch
(formerly Fairchild Semicondutor (HK) Ltd.) MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Export Traffic Planner, April 19, 1988 to February 4, 1989
- Industrial Engineering Trainee, April 18, 1987 to June 11, 1987
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Magna Cum Laude, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Philippines, 1983- 1988
Master of Science in Management Engineering, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Philippines, Nov. 1989 – Mar 1990 (only 9 units earned and stopped)
Computer Operations, Asian Computer Institute, Colon Street, Cebu City, Philippines, Oct. 1990 – Jan. 1991
Graduate Program in Industrial Relations (School of Labor and Industrial Relations – Solair), University of the Philippines, Cebu City, Philippines, Jun 1999 – Oct 1999 (9 units earned and stopped)
MS Access Programming, AMA Computer Learning Center, M.C. Briones Street, Mandaue City 6014, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989
Engineering Training Program (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989.
Systems Management Training (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 to Feb 1989.
Customer Service Workshop, Allied Banking Corporation, June 7-8, 1997.
Signature Verifications Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, October 1995.
Lotus and Basic Computer Operations Seminar, June 1-15, 2002
Informatics Computer Institute, Cebu- SM Branch.
Anti Money Laundering Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, March 12, 2005.